Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $2,500 per semester / $5,000 per year
- Annual Registration Fee: $100
Tuition and fees cover the majority of professional level courses for each specific area of study. There is additional course work needed to fulfill the certification requirements that is not covered in the tuition. Most of these additional courses are offered on a donation basis.
Important Dates and Information
- Meru Institute Retreat at CSA: August 21 - 26, 2016 (required)
- Fall Semester: September 1 - December 15
- Spring Semester: February 1 - June 15
The Application Process
This is an online application. Please read the information below carefully and follow the instructions on each page. The following pages will provide you with a step-by-step process to complete the application. You may return to and complete any page at a later time. Ensure you complete all of the information requested before submitting your application for consideration on the last page.
Your application must include the following. You will be prompted to provide this information on the following pages.
- Personal information
- Resume of education and work history
- One - two page overview of your spiritual history: study and practice
- One - two page essay of your Meru Institute goals
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a teacher or supervisor). Download the desired template from the links below and send to your reference providers.
- Recent passport style digital photograph
Application Requirements: All applicants must...
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- hold a college degree or equivalent
- demonstrate emotional and spiritual maturity
- demonstrate stability in their life
- Early Application & Full Semester Tuition paid by July 1: (annual $100 registration fee waived)
- Complete Application Due: July 31
- New Student Tuition Due Date: August 1
Begin your application online using the button below. You may return as many times as you need to complete each part of the process. Once submitted, your completed application will be reviewed by the Institute's Application Team. Applicants will be informed of status by August 1st.
Continue to Online Application