CSE 2017 Spring Appeal
The Blossoming of Community
Thoughts are seeds that blossom and reseed themselves, perpetuating a particular consciousness.
Those who are spiritually awake are careful gardeners, planting seeds of peace.
—Yogacharya Ellen Grace O'Brian
It is amazing to witness the spring blossoming at CSE. As a spiritual community, we have been planting seeds of kindness, generosity, and peace, and it is a delight to witness the flowering of this in many vibrant areas of the CSE ministry. Here are a few examples.
- Youth Spiritual Education, Teen Leadership program, and Youth Summer Yoga Camp
- Kriya Yoga practice classes and retreats with annual visit from Mr. Roy Eugene Davis
- Compassionate care for the ill and dying, spiritual direction and grieving support
- Meditation gardens open dawn to dusk, with a new outdoor temple in progress
- Meru Institute Leadership and Meditation Teacher training
Our annual Spring Appeal financial goal is $40,000. Your financial contribution allows the ministry to offer refuge for the spiritually thirsty and be a welcome place for those who envision an awakened world.
If you have already offered a donation to the Spring Appeal, we offer our deepest gratitude. If not, please take this opportunity to make your offering today.
We are profoundly grateful for your support and for your interest in the CSE ministry. Your participation and financial support makes possible all that the ministry offers. Let us continue to plant seeds of peace.